Sep 11, 2009

IBM and Green I.T.

Another installment in my fun and funny advertisements. Here are the things that I like about this ad.

  • Realism - businesses want to go green but they also are pragmatic and need to cut costs. They need a business case. This ad, uses humour to get that point across.

  • Youth and Experience - it shows a young business analyst presenting the business case to the wiser exec. New thinking introducing new ideas to practical (yet open to learn) and experienced thinking.

  • Humour - if someone is going to interrupt me with an ad...making it funny makes it worthwhile to me.

  • YouTube - this ad is available through YouTube. This allows me and others to virally spread and share this content freely. This is a smart move by IBM.


No comments:

Post a Comment