Dec 21, 2008

Local Twitter List experiment

Social networking isn't restricted to the internet. We all want to socialize but there are barriers preventing us from social networking offline especially with people we don't know. Twitter has got to be the most prevalent social networking tool (today).

The problem I have with Twitter is not really knowing much about the people I follow and who follow me. I trying to remedy this by creating "Listening Posts" and now "Twitter Locals Lists". This list is meant to segment Twitterati based on geography. In a way help you establish a local network of people with similar interests who may want to get together, work together etc.

I'm using a simple form I created using Google Docs and anyone can view the lists. In fact, you can fill out the form below. Here is the list for you to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment