Jun 21, 2008

Cisco I-Prize

The Cisco I-Prize contest is a global search for Cisco's next "Billion Dollar idea". This contest started in October of 2007. Over 1100 ideas were submitted from across the globe. I submitted about seven ideas and two made it to the semi-finals (36 ideas made it to the semis). I chose to bet the farm on one idea and thanks to my team of five outstanding and talented individuals we made it to the finals (12 got through)! We expect to hear this month if our team won. UPDATE: Received notice yesterday that the winners won't be announced until late July.

The I-Prize contest has been an amazing experience and kudos to Cisco for doing this. Rumour has it there will be a second contest...give it a shot! If you want to know more watch the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment