Oct 22, 2008

Going Global! It's not that hard

Google Analytics report 

Google Analytics, as many of you will know, is a free service that you can use to track how many people are visiting your site. It tells you things like how many unique visitors you are getting, what pages they read, how long they read them and where they live. There is a bunch of other things that it tells you. What is amazing to me is that this service is free and that it provides rich reports that tell me a lot about the people that read stuff on this blog.

The map above shows you where people are from that have been reading my blog over the past month. As I earn and build a readership (hopefully more comments will be coming to create some debate and discussion) I hope to build some global relationships with business professionals. This blog could be a good way to get that done. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment